Level! That is all I thought about when I started this video. Shoot The Moon needs to be on a level surface.
Buy Here ▶
Lucky Penny Thoughts: I had to get the game level before I started the video! That was all I kept thinking about. It took about 20 minutes to set my table legs and to level the table in both directions. I had not played this game in a very long time so I wanted to practice before I made the video. I would say I put about an hour of practice prior to starting. Once I got the hang of it, I started! As you can see from the video, I went over the leveling steps and kept the levels in the video so there is no confusion about my set-up. I was able to Shoot The Moon and achieve the 5000 score pretty consistent.
▶▶ Product Info
1940’s Game – Shoot The Moon
▶▶ Watch More Videos
Vintage Toys & Games:
Vintage 1956 Yahtzee Family Dice Game:
Vintage 1963 Clue Detective Game:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019