Kobayakawa – by Oink Games
Designed by the awesome Jun Sasaki
This was the new game at the Tokyo Game Market (Apr 28th, 2013). I already had some of the wonderful games created by Oink Games, and I wanted to support them and buy their new game even without knowing much about it. (They actually just got the game finished just right before the Game Market, and they did a great job with it.)
I reserved 2 copies, and my friends and I sat down to play the game, as well as DibDib, and we all went over to the stall to buy copies of Kobayakawa.
I really hope this game & Jun Sasaki’s other games gets picked up by an English publisher. The games are really fun, and something that I think most people would like. Plus his games are the ones that helps bridge the language barrier gap, and I think these games can be enjoyed by gamers & non-gamers alike.
0:00 My Oink Games collection
02:20 the awesome werewolf cards by Oink Games
03:40 Unboxing Kobayakawa
08:36 Game Setup & A summary of the Rules
10:05 A playthrough of Kobayakawa
Tokyo Game Market
DibDib & Stamps unboxing
Hattari – In a Grove – Yabu no Naka
Sorry about the Ums, and Ok’s 🙂 I hope you liked my video, feel free to leave some comments below. Filmed on my Ipad Mini & took about 5 hrs to edit.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://phanrangninhthuan.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019