Party games don’t have to be complicated. Try this simple twist on the traditional pinata: a water balloon pinata! Sugar-free and lots of fun, make sure you prepare lots of balloons for this fun summer balloon game.
What you need:
a packet of balloons (standard ones work best)
a piece of strong rope (about 3m)
water from the hose
somewhere to string up your pinata (a clothesline or between two trees)
Fill your balloons with water. Prepare lots of them so you can keep “reloading” the pinata as more and more balloons get popped. Keep your prepared water-filled balloons in a laundry basket.
Rig up your main string, somewhere outside (of course.) We used two standard cup hooks screwed into two date palm trees and attached a piece of rope between them. The balloons will be heavy so allow for some weight to hang off your string.
Attach about six balloons at a time to the main string. Just use the top of the balloon and tie it on – it should hold just with a single knot.
Take it in turns to whack the balloons until they burst. (Make sure everyone stands clear while the whacker is whacking!)
More info –
Kidspot.com.au, we have all the games, craft and activities you need to keep them happy. Lots of educational and easy ideas. And did we mention cooking? There’s LOADS of easy recipes for kids and busy families – dinners and treats, too.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019