Want to get 5x more YouTube views and subscribers? this tool will let you get the best SEO data that will help your videos rank higher on the YouTube and Google search results (SERP) Visit this link and sign-up for free:
In this tutorial we will show you how to convert AutoCAD DWG file to a PDF document file in order for you to read the DWG file format inside a PDF document with any PDF reader, it is also saving the SHX files names so you can read all of the objects by pointing the mouse over them.
What is a DWG file:
DWG (from drawing) is a proprietary binary file format used for storing two- and three- dimensional design data and metadata. It is the native format for several CAD packages including DraftSight, AutoCAD, IntelliCAD (and its variants), Caddie and Open Design Alliance compliant applications.
More of our videos:
Like us on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khám phá Landmark 81 tầng cùng MeeyLand
- Các Địa Điểm Ưa Thích Nên Đến Tại Ninh Thuận
- Các hàm Excel thông dụng: IF, CountIF, SumIF, CountIFs, SumIFs (hay nhất)
- Giải mã giấc Mơ thấy răng | Nằm Mơ Thấy Răng Là Điềm Báo Gì Nên Mừng Hay Lo
- 15 PHIM HAY NHẤT mọi thời đại – TOP phim kinh điển bất hủ NÊN XEM 1 lần trong đời