You can directly support Crash Course at Subscribe for as little as $0 to keep up with everything we’re doing. Free is nice, but if you can afford to pay a little every month, it really helps us to continue producing this content.
In which John Green teaches you about one of the least family-friendly family dramas in the history of family dramas, Oedipus Rex. Sophocles’ most famous play sees it’s main character, who seems like he’s got it all together, find out that he’s killed his father, married his mother, had a bunch of incest children, and brought a plague down on his adopted hometown. He doesn’t take this news well. John touches on all the classic Oedipus themes, including hamartia, fate, and the wrath of the gods, and even gets into some Freud, although Oedipus was notably not a sufferer of an Oedipus complex. In any case get ready for mystery, incest, bird entrails, and self-inflicted blindness. Very dramatic.
Consider supporting local book stores by purchasing your books through or at your local book seller.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://phanrangninhthuan.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019