Car subwoofer connected in home DIY with just PSU + PC speakers and you get very loud gaming 2.1 sound systems.
This game is Battlefield play4free on loud DIY gamer 2.1 audio stereo system. Very amazing price and prerformance. Over 110 dB SPL – insane loud bass level. For this bass I use Helix Xmax active subwoofer powered with PC PSU. For highs use 2.0 stereo active amplified speaker system. Play online assault game mode. Powered by Helix xmax 12A. First-person shooter developed by EA. This is my stereo system for gaming. Very good for gamer sound system.
Do it yourself DIY – car subwoofer in home, 2.0 active speakers and result is amazing gaming sound system for less money with good sound pressure.
CPU: I3 3220 3.3GHz 3M LGA1155
MB: Asus P8B75-M LX Pluss
VGA: MSI AMD/ATI Radeon HD7850 1GB GDDR5 PCIE
RAM: Kingston 8GB kit DDR3 CL9 Hyper X Black Series KIT OF 2
HDD: WD Green 500Gb 3.5″ SATA3 7.2K 16M
Case: Zalman Mini Tower ZM-T1
PSU: Chieftec 500w
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game Theory Tutorial: Dynamic Games: Introduction to Dynamic Games
- CUBA: HAVANA'S 9TH FESTIVAL OF THEATRE
- Rarity's Baby Birth: Help Rarity Give Birth To Healthy Baby! Kids Play Palace
- Agility – Crufts Team Small Final – Part 2 | Crufts 2019
- Try not to EPIC laugh CHALLENGE (Very cool) edition YLYL #0046