For the full review, where it’s in stock, and how much it costs, visit
Viewing on mobile? Download our free Shop for Kids app for instant price comparison and more.
Bugs in the Kitchen is a three-dimensional board game from Ravensburger, and in this game, the main bug is actually a battery-operated Hexbug that moves around the maze-like board. If you are familiar with Hexbugs, they are animatronic insects that vibrate and move just like real creepy crawlers. In the game, players become exterminators and it’s up to you to not only trap the bug but do it before your opponents. The board game features 24 rotating utensils that you’ll turn to redirect the bug toward your trap. There are four traps around the corners of the board, featuring bread, cheese, sardines, and treats.
Start the game with all utensils facing upright on the board. Drop the Hexbug into the center of the board game and it’s time to battle. Take turns rolling the dice to turn the rotating utensils and direct the bug toward your trap and away from your opponents. What you roll determines which utensil you’ll turn. You can roll a fork, knife, spoon, or question mark. The question mark is wild and you can choose any utensil to turn. Make the right moves and catch the bug in your trap and you’ve earned yourself one bug token. Reset the board game and recommence play. The first player to earn five tokens is the winner.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://phanrangninhthuan.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019