Here is my controllable drone design for the Blender Game Engine.
I modeled, textured and rigged this drone in Blender 27.09.2014.
You only need your mouse to control this drone in the BGE.
Also, I made a Python Script which controls the sound, the force and the rotor movement of the drone with only one property value.
Drone controls in Blender Game Engine:
Mouse movement – Rotates the drone in the air, also moves the rotors (Rotor_R_2 and Rotor_L_2).
Left mouse button – Drive the rotors by a property (rotor power) the property (rotor power) also controls the sound and the light-effect.
3d and animation preview on Sketchfab
3d preview on Sketchfab
Sketchfab (with animation)
You can use this controllable drone free for non-commercial or educational projects.
VR / AR / Low-poly Yes
Geometry Subdivision ready
UV Mapping Yes
Unwrapped UVs Mixed
Textures in 2K
3D Studio (.3ds)
Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
MilkShape 3D (.ms3d)
Alias/WaveFront Material (.mtl)
Agisoft Photoscan (.ply)
VRML (.wrl, .wrz)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://phanrangninhthuan.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019