We know exactly what you’re going to say in the comments, and guess what? Kenda’s new gravity-oriented mountain bike tire, The Pinner, is even more predictable than that! Designed with some serious input from Aaron Gwin, the dual-compound Pinner comes in two casings; AGC for heavy gravity use and ATC for trail use. Sizes available are 27.5 or 29 x 2.4-inches and they retail for $84.95 (AGC) or $79.95 (ATC).
We found the tires to be very predictable and stable in loose to loose-over-hardpack conditions and considering their intended use, they rolled faster than we expected. Our AGC version has shown some signs of sidewall wear and there is a bit of marbling on the cornering knobs (softer rubber than the firmer center knobs), but we’re happy with the performance of the Pinner. Vital gives them 4 out of 5 stars.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trò chơi đội quân Zombie Tsunami phá thành phố hài – cu lỳ chơi game lồng tiếng vui nhộn
- We are Gamers vs Teg – Game 2 Round 1 – US Preliminary Qualifier 2
- What Do I Need To Make Next? – DOODLE GOD #1 | JeromeASF
- Game – Fuck a Bitch ft. Nipsey Hussle, Joe Moses & Elijah Blake [OKE]
- Shayna Baszler vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE NXT, Dec. 18, 2019